How to Fix Hulu Error Code 16 ? Call 1-855-557-3355 Toll Free
Hulu provides one of best streaming service that has create its home in all streaming apps, like Apple, Roku, Amazon TV and Google Chromecast and many more. It offers various video content just like as TV channels, Movies.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code 16?
Your Hulu app not working on your device because of an error? You have to do something to resolve the error and you are not able to watch your most favorite shows and movies. In this blog post, we will discuss Hulu error 16 how to fix it? Error code 16 is an invalid region code, that means that Hulu is not available in your current location. If you view this message when attempting Hulu from outside of the United States, then this error appear.
If you are getting this hulu error code 16 even you are residing in united states then Hulu assume that you are using a proxy virtual private network. Even if you have an IP address from inside the United States, Hulu will block it if they believe the IP is used by a proxy service.
In case if you are using a VPN or anonymous proxy, and you are staying in an area where Hulu service is available, then you might resolve error code 16 by just switching off the VPN or proxy.
Here’s are the steps to how to switch off your VPN on android:
- Go to Settings and then visit to the option Network and Internet
- After that click VPN.
- And then click the gear icon.
- Lastly check If the VPN is turned on, click the slider to switch it off.
And here can you switch off HTTP proxy on iOS devices:
- First go to the Settings app on your iOS device and open it.
- After that click Wi-Fi.
- Then click the blue circle icon.
- Lastly search for the HTTP Proxy option, and turn it to Off.
In case if your HTTP proxy option was off, and you are still getting the error 16 message on your iOS device, Hulu suggest you to delete your configuration profiles:
- First Open your Settings.
- Then click General option.
- After that move to the bottom, and click Profiles.
- Click Delete Profiles, and attempt to use Hulu again.
If you still unable to fix this issue then maybe your wifi using a transparent proxy. Try to connect with any other Wi-Fi network connection or also you can switch off your Wi-Fi and attempt streaming over data connection.